Friday, September 29, 2006

"Amazing Love"

I'm forgiven, because you were forsaken
Im accepted you were condemned
And I'm alive and well your sprit is within me
Because you died and rose again

Amazing Love how can it be
That your my king who died for me
Amazing Love I know its trueIts my joy to honor
you (in all I do I honor you)

You are my king,
you are my king ,
Jesus you are my king
Jesus you are my king

-Amazing Love

Have you ever thought about what those words mean? I did not really think about it that much until this week. We were singing this song, and the words just hit me, they all of a sudden popped out to me, and I was like WOAH! Read the words again, the first verse...

I'm FORGIVEN, because you were FORSAKEN.

I mean, think about it... We are forgiven, and we do not have to live with sin, but there was this guy that came, and was perfect, but took all of our sins! He loved us so much that he would do that!

I'm EXCEPTED, you were CONDEMNED.

We get to be with other people, and other people love and care for us, but Jesus was hated by many, and most people did not like him. But, yet we are accepted by lost of people, and they love and care for us. And he still loves us so much, and care for us so so much!

And I am ALIVE and WELL, because YOU DIED and ROSE AGAIN!

Just think... He went through all that pain for YOU! He cared so much about you that he cared, and he died on the cross, like the most painful death ever! He did it all FOR YOU!! And then, he came back to life, and now lets us have eternal life. I mean, WOW!

Now... I hope that gives you something to think about! But, that is what was on my heart, so I shared! That song is now added to one of my favorites! I LOVE IT! And I hope you understand it know too! And still, if anyone has anything for me to talk about, I am still taking requests! So, let me know!

11 comments:

The Unknown said...

grate post

Jesusfreak said...

thanks!

Jesusfreak said...

Got anything for me to talk about?

The Unknown said...

nbop sorry im bad at tihs game

chocogirl39 said...

i love that post too

Jesusfreak said...

chocogirl... you got anything??

chocogirl39 said...

ummmm, well I already told you to tell em about emma, and you have not obliged, so sorry sista'. noting else to say....jk, maybe tell us about what your life is like? i hear like nothing about that

Jesusfreak said...

I am NOT going to talk about Emma, I am sry, but I would perfer not to. And, I do not know what to say about my life, so, I will think about that, and maybe put some stuff about that on here later. Thanks for the ideas!

chocogirl39 said...

why not emma? she is a big aprt of our lives...yes, I said our...she even threatens some of us! And she types messages in code to us in IM! I don't understand you, honey...but whatev. tell us about soccer, tell us about what you're doing...tell us about... I dunno!

Jesusfreak said...

just cause!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for dropping in on my blog and for your very nice comment! I love THIS song, too. Often we sing these songs and don't really understand the depth of what we are singing!!! :-) God bless!