Friday, September 08, 2006

What Christians Should Do, but Don't!

What should Christians do that they don't?

Well, I am not like a genius or anything, but somethings that I know I need to work on are some of the things below!

1.) We need to spend more time with God. Because I speak for most people, but most people want to grow closer to God, and the only way to do that is to spend more time with Him. And you can do this by, reading your Bible, and making a time each day that you spend with God. Some things that would maybe make it better would be:

A.) Maybe what would make it better to spend time with Him is to be with friends. Because then when you do not understand what you are reading they can help you. And, they can also be there for you when you need prayer! And be your friend during tough times, and be there when you need to talk.

B.) You can also have a time set to do it the same time everyday, and then make sure you do it, before you can do anything else.

C.) Pray, and ask God for help. He will listen no matter what!

That is all I can think of for now! But, yeah! Let me know if you have anything you want me to talk about! I am open to anything!

3 comments:

The Unknown said...

well that is a very good amser thamks

Jesusfreak said...

welcome! anything else?

Jesusfreak said...

aka you want me to talk about!