Monday, September 25, 2006

HELP ME!!!!!

Hey Guys!! How life going for you?? I tried to get SOMEONE to give me a topic, but I did not get anything to talk about, so I am still in the process of thinking of what to say. But, I want to know what you guys want to hear from me. SO, I am going to ask you a simple question, and I BEG for you to answer.

What are you some things that you struggle with? Do you have any questions that you want me to answer?

I beg of you to answer, but if you do not want other people to know who you are, just type it in on my blog as annoymous. Just, let me know what you want to hear, and what is going on in YOUR life. Cause I do not know what you want to hear, and I do not know what you want me to talk about, so give me somthing, PLEASE! I beg of you! :)

Thanks!

7 comments:

chocogirl39 said...

i think you should tell us about how emma is doing

Jesusfreak said...

why???

Anonymous said...

cause i like emma, and i want to know! i dunno, maybe about soccer.

Jesusfreak said...

What about any spirtual things?

Anonymous said...

i dunno, I don't really have a topic there... you've done it all sweet heart!

Jesusfreak said...

You sure you don't have one thing?? I NEED something to talk about!

chocogirl39 said...

well, you could start by telling me about emma. Then you could say about he weather, and your homeword..that was on purpose..., then you could tell about your day.