Saturday, October 07, 2006

Life, we all have one. And some of those days are the worst days of your life, and some days are the best!! But you know those days when you are down, and you just want to talk to someone about it? Have you ever had one of those days?

I have, and sometimes people come up to you, and ask you how you are, but then they just talk about their day for the rest of the billion mins. And, to you, what does that mean to you? Do you kinda just feel objected??? Like, they do not care what is going on in your life, but theirs is what matters most? And then there are the people who are quiet, and you cannot talk to them, and you do not want to ask them to talk, and no one asks you if you want to talk. Sometimes it is hard to hold everything inside of you, and still try to "live".

But, to rap this all up, you know what?? There is some one who will talk to you whenever you want someone to talk to, and be your friend when you need one, and be by your side all the time? Do you know how that is?? GOD!! He loves you so much that he will be there whenever you need someone to talk to, and he will not push you away, or say can we talk later, like maybe your friends would do, but he will talk to you, and be your friend, and listen to you all the time, and be the friend that you can run to whenever you need to talk. And, all you have to do is pray to Him, and tell him you just need to let out your mind, and it will probaly make you feel better, and make your day better too!

Jeremiah 29:12
Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you

5 comments:

The Unknown said...

your right angen can't you ever be wrong Jk. Hay if you ever want some one to talk to you can talk to me if you want i dont mind.

chocogirl39 said...

you found a topic!!! ya kittykate ditto me, i think it's always good to listen and to be lstened to. Sometimes people think I talk too much...that's probably true...but I also listen alot. yeah, anyhow, see ya

Jesusfreak said...

Thanks DJ!! I know! I found one!! I am SO good! I have others in mind too. And choco, you are good at both. You are good at talking when you need to talk, but you also know when to listen. So, thanks both of you for being plain you!

The Unknown said...

your welcome

Jesusfreak said...

:)