Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Some people tell me that I look kind of funny
My nose is red and the braces didn't work at all
They say the clothes I wear are all out of fashion
I don't fit in and should be shopping at a different mall
I studied classical piano when I could've been playing guitar
I used to drive an El Camino and I'm not even sure it's a car

(chorus)I'm not cool but that's okay
My God loves me anyway
I'm not cool but that's alright
I'm still precious in His Site I'm not cool but I don't care
How I'm supposed to do my hair
I'm not cool but that's okay My God loves me anyway

It doesn't matter if I know all the lingo
He doesn't mind if I'm not hanging with a certain crowd
Some people still believe in building image
But I am fine and that's a worry I can do without
I used to wish I was athletic but football was never my game
I met some friends in mathematics but no one can spell my last name

chorus

He says that I am one of a kind
And I don't have to try to be somebody else
He believes in me and says I'm free to be myse
lfI can be myself

chorus

-"I'm Not Cool" lyrics. Song by:Scott Krippayne

This song has alot to do with some of the stuff I have talked about before. About judging. This osng talks about how God does not care how we look on the outside. So, even if you braces do not work, and you are not in the "cool" crowd, you can still be loved by God.

This world we live in worries too much about appereince, but maybe the person has the best personality, and they are supper nice but they do not have the best looking outfit. Would you be friends with them? I mean, you know you should, but you think.... what will other people think of me, and wonder if you should or not. But, would you like it if you did not have any friends? Just think about that. This is my challange for you, talk to the people who are not like you, be nice to those who hurt you. Invite everyone to join the club, not just two of you. Do not jusdge people by the outside, but the inside! That is my challange for you today! I know it is hard, but let me know if you are planning to do it, and I am willing to pray for you!

My verse for the day:
"Do not judge, or you too will be judged."

6 comments:

The Unknown said...

i love thasty song and you are totely right man you have a vasty amout of knealig i expet the chaleng

chocogirl39 said...

who sings that song? i think i've heard it......just need to jog my memory........

Jesusfreak said...

Scott Krippayne is the one who sinfs the song! Thanks DJ! Let me know how it all goes!

chocogirl39 said...

got it, and after I said that I realized that it's at the end of the song...i'm so dumb sometimes!!! My blondeness is catching up with me.

Jesusfreak said...

No, accually it wasn't! I just added it! LOL!

chocogirl39 said...

oh, got it...u still home?