Sunday, September 03, 2006

How many times have you heard some one say, "Look at the inside of a person, not the outside"? I have heard it so many times, but I am never able to do it. Everyone looks out the outside of a person, and if they are a dork on the outside, they are bad on the inside, well that is what everyone would say, but that is SO not true. Because, so many people who are SO SO nice, are not the most best looking person in the world, and I will tell you too, some are, but you can not just go up to someone who has weird clothes on, and say that they are weird, and that you should not want to hang out with them.

And don't get me wrong, I am not perfect, I did that too. I judged the outside way too much, and I still do. But, I have a friend who has set a good example to me, and shown me that I should not look at the outside, but the inside. That is what really matters! That is what God cares about, and he does not care what you look like on the outside, but the inside, and that is what i want to challenge you to do too! I mean, I know it is hard, it is hard for me too! I sturggle with it all the time, and I think that is why God gave me the friends I have. They have helped me through it, and taught me lots.

My friends have helped me through my struggles of life, and taught me lots, and I hope that I can do the same to them. Because they have always been there for me to talk to, and cry on, and love. They have been a real blessing to me, I do not know what I could do with out them all!

THANKS SO MUCH ALL OF YOU!

7 comments:

The Unknown said...

thats a grate post and a grate chalg some mean poeple think clothes are ever thing. I jug to and have the time i find out i was wrong. And your a grate friend an amasing frind thnks

Jesusfreak said...

Thank you too! You have always been there for me! When I need you most! I do too, and I mean, it is hard, but clothes and makeup is not everything, the person on the inside is everything!

The Unknown said...

your wright

Jesusfreak said...

Thanks!

chocogirl39 said...

that is so totally true! my sister met a lot of people that we just really poor on her mission trip and they had hearts of gold. You can never say this too much! I mean, to look at me, you wouldn't think i was anything special either so who am i to judge someone?

Jesusfreak said...

exactially!

chocogirl39 said...

i know~