Thursday, September 07, 2006

Do you think life is fair? I DON'T! I mean, seriously!! Life is NOT fair! TOTALLY NOT! I mean for one, think about school, how many times have you like had homework, and like the other class hasn't! Many times I bet! And that is what it is like for me! Like, I am in one science class, and my friend is in another, and she has not had any homework yet, and I have, and it is SO not fair!

But, I mean, yeah, just life is not fair! LIFE IS NOT FAIR! Like, I have a friend who is so smart, I do not even know what to do with her! And like then there is me, the not so smart one, and only get good grade, (not even sometimes) when I like study my head off! And then she does not have to study at all! I mean, that is not fair either! But, I mean everyone is different, and I guess I should face that, but sometimes it is kinda hard! Life is hard, and I mean different people go through different things, but I would say that people stress over what does not really matter.

Like, people struggle about what they are going to look like, and how cool they are, and whether they have a boyfriend or not, and all that kind of stuff. But, why does that matter? God made us ALL different, and that is how he made us, he did not make me just like you, he made me, me! Because think about it, if everyone was the same as everyone else, how would you know how was who? I mean, we all have special things that God has given us! And that is how he made us to be. Every person is different in a different way. We all like different thing, and some of the same, but we are not EXACTALLY alike! And God made us that way! And that is what is so cool about him!

So, when you think, well it is not fair that we had to do this, and they didn't... Yeah, yeah, we all have unfair lives sometime, but that is just how it all works out! It may seem like everything is not good for you, but God had a plan, and he says that everything will be worked out in the end, that does not mean that everything will be like perfect, but it will al be fine! YOU WILL SURVIVE! I PROMISE! And if you need God's help, just ask, and he will listen to you! And help you!!

"Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you."

Hebrews 13:5

That is going to be my new thing, I am going to put a verse at the bottom everything!

5 comments:

The Unknown said...

fair is something you go to in the fall thats what one of my old teachers siad. You are totaly right. I like the vers thing

Jesusfreak said...

What should I talk about, got any ideas? What do you want to learn? Like from my prospective?

The Unknown said...

what is the thing Christens should do but dont

chocogirl39 said...

kitty- you are special, and I like oyu just the way you are, and i know god does. AND!! you are smart, and beautiful, and get good grades! i luv you!

Jesusfreak said...

Thanks! I love you too!