Monday, September 04, 2006

This is kinda a continuation from yesterdays blog post. But, I am going to kinda talk about judging again.

Have you ever seen someone one is a wheel chair or with autism, or some one that has a disability? What do you do when you see them? Go you and hug them, like you would your best friend, or do you kinda just stare at them, and then walk away? Do you know how many people just walk away? Do you know how that makes the person with a disability feel? BAD! I am sure, I mean, how many times have you seen a person like that with a bunch of friends around them, just as many as you have? I bet almost NEVER! And do you know why that is? Because people judge them by what they look like on the outside, or how they talk, or act. But, why should that matter? They are like a totally different person on the inside! They are just like... YOU! They are the same as you! They may not look or act like you, but they are made by our great father just like you! They were created for His plan, and His way! They did not choose to be that way? God gave it to them, it is special, and it makes them special, so why treat them differently?

One of my BEST friends is in a wheelchair, and you know what, when I knew that I did not think she was like me, but I got to know her, and now she is the like the best lady I have ever met. She is so nice to me, and loves me so so much, and care for me! So, as you can see, you have to look at the inside of a person, because a person may not look the same as you, but really, they can turn out to be the best friend you could ever have. And I know some other people that I am friends with that may not be the best academically, but they are the best listeners, and are the best friends to talk to, and they listen, and they give you advice. So, LOOK AT THE INSIDE! That is what really matter! God made them the way they are with a plan and a purpose! And he did the same thing for YOU! He loves you no matter what you look like on the outside, so why should we care about the outside?

1 Samuel 16:7
...The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outside of a person, but the Lord looks at the HEART!!

5 comments:

The Unknown said...

THat is so grate. I think it is humen instinked to jugd some one. But you are giveing a grate piont to look beond that look at the insid. Some of the colest poeple look difrent or act"werd". But takeing to them can chang you world. You are send ing a grate messeg. It's amasing

Jesusfreak said...

Thanks! I just want people to look beyond the outside! Even if they are different, they are still great people on the inside!

chocogirl39 said...

I love that verse. It always reminds me that people aren't weird just because maybe they didn't have much time to mess with their looks that morning!!!

Jesusfreak said...

But, God does not look at people who have time to do there hair/make up or not, he does not care about that stuff. All he cares about is what is on the inside!

chocogirl39 said...

oh so true!!!