Friday, September 01, 2006

hey guys! Sorry it took me so long to update, but I am getting ready for SCHOOL! :(
I mean, I guess school is okay, but I do not like it all that much. I guess once I get into the retuin, but I HATE it till then! I do not like getting up so early, it is not my thing! I like to sleep in, and go to bed late!

And I have some odd teacher this year. Exspecially one! He is so weird, and he is kinda gross too! ......... nm, I am not going to go into detial about that, but I just do not like him all that much! But, like last year I had him, and he was like all weird, and his class did not entertain me that much! I got mostly bored! But, I have him, for a not so good subject, so that will be weird! But, I like most of my other teachers! So, I will keep u posted on how the days go!

12 comments:

chocogirl39 said...

hahahahahhaha i know who you r talking about!

Jesusfreak said...

you are SO smart! :) lylas

chocogirl39 said...

well, they calll me a brainiac!!!

The Unknown said...

well look on the bright sid. Wait i can't find one but thats couse ihate school more then you when i find one i will tell you

chocogirl39 said...

i've got one for you.....YOU DON'T HAVE THE DUDE WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!! lucky dj...lucky, lucky dj. count your blessings!

The Unknown said...

UM yeah but i still have to go to school wich rules that one out

Jesusfreak said...

Yeah, I would say you are both even! But, that is just me! :)

But... I have a bad friend in ALL of my classes, a bad teacher, and in my worst sumbject, so beat that! :)

The Unknown said...

Atlest you have gotten an a in your bad subject on a test i havn't

Jesusfreak said...

Yeah, well maybe I have, but that test was a bribe, and non stop studying, everyday for like 5 hours! Ok, maybe NOT that long EVERY day, but it was alot of studying, and yeah... I mean, I know it is easier for me than you, but you just have other talents!!

The Unknown said...

not going to say what i am thinking

Jesusfreak said...

tell me!

The Unknown said...

never