Sunday, September 10, 2006

I'm Not Alright

Weakness is a wound that no one wants to speak of
Then cruel is just how far we have to fall
I am not immune
I only want to be loved
But I feel safe behind the fire wall
Can I lose my need to impress
If You want the truth, I need to confess

I'm not alright
I'm broken inside, broken inside
And all I go through,
It leads me to You, it leads me to You
Burn away the pride, bring me to my weakness
'Till everything I hide behind is gone
When I'm open wide
With nothing left to cling to
Only You are there to lead me on

Cause honestly,
I'm not that strong
I'm not alright


Think about this song, and what does it mean? To me, this is what stand out in this song.

This is a normal conversations between two friends.
"Hey, Bob!"
"Hey! How are you?" Sally asks.
" I am good, thanks, you?"
" Good too!"

But, think about this, has your friend ever said, no, I am not ok, I am not alright, I am bad. Most people do not like to talk about stuff like that. But, I mean, why do people not really care when you are not doing good. Why is it so hard to go up to someone and say, no, I am not ok, can you pray for me?

Well, it is hard to do because well, it denpendes on the peron. But, some the reasons might be that you do not want your friends to feel bad for you, or you do not want to just say that. But, I know it can be hard, but by doing that you should be able to point out your real friend. The ones who care about you, and accually do pray for you, and give you a hug, or do whatever you need. And they do it out of the love for you, and becuase they care for you.

I know it is hard to do, but sometime if you tell them, it will make it better. And, sometimes if you don't, one of your friends could think you are mad at them, or something like that. But, if you tell them, they can help you, and try there best to make things better.

5 comments:

The Unknown said...

your right

The Unknown said...

yeah most of the timeit just herts to ceep it in

chocogirl39 said...

i LOVE taht song! I also LOVE Sanctus Real! They are awesome! That is soooo right. I think it's kind of a habit of ours to just say "good" whenever asked how we're doing

Jesusfreak said...

It is a habbit, but a bad one! We should say how we reallt are, you know what I mean?

chocogirl39 said...

yeah