Tuesday, November 20, 2007

MY STUPID LIFE!!

Ever just wish for a second, that people would leave you alone? Ever just wish people would stop doing something so badly, but they don't listen? This is all I want out of the world. I want people to stinkin just stop pitying me? Whats pity you may ask? Maybe that's the first place to start. Pity is giving me sympathy for something I don't need or want it for, in other words, giving my sympathy that won't help me at all in the near future, or in any future.

People, stop watching me in pain, and saying I'm sorry! Stop standing around me and complaining how you don't like this, when your mom's gone and it's just you and your dad, stop complaining to me about that, cause guess what, THAT'S MY LIFE! I have no pity for you, and I don't want pity back in return. So get over your complaining about how it's only when your Mom is gone, cause my mom has been gone for 12 and a half YEARS! Hear that, not like tiny little days, years, years!! This isn't little things, this isn't lies, this is the flat out truth of my entire life.

You don't know what it's like to sit around your whole life waiting to see what in the world God was thinking in this. You don't know how much it hurts to look at your perfect life, when mine is falling into pieces. You want someone to understand the little things, well guess what, I want someone to understand this too, but guess what, no one does. So get over your complaing about how your Mom's going to be gone for 2 days, wait till your Mom is gone for 12 and a half years and is NEVER COMING BACK!

Yes, I don't have a Mom, and yes it kills like nothing else. And don't even try to tell me you understand cause you don't. You haven't been there, your great uncles grandpa's cousins plumber dieing doesn't even count. Not in any ways, cause when your standing in my spot, you see it's a whole lot different, a whole lot more painful, and a whole lot more wanting and needing someone around.

So don't tell me you understand until you ARE STANDING WHERE I HAVE STOOD THE PAST 12 AND A HALF YEARS OF MY LIFE!

No comments: