Thursday, November 08, 2007

MOM!

I guess the hardest part is moving on, and not just saying that I'm going to move on, but to really move one. The thing is, my Mom lives in me, and I miss her so much, cause it's just like this passion and need for her won't go away. And the thing is, I really a hurting in so many ways. Cause, I don't understand this at all. I don't know why God had to chose me, and I don't know why it can kill so bad sometimes.

And it's like, why can't my dad stop yelling at me, and just notice I need a friend. Like in movies, you can walk away, and parents know something is wrong, and they do something about it, and I wish my dad could tell, and would do something about it. Call a best friend, tell them to get their butt over here, and talk to me, or just let them come over on their own will. I just need a friend, but I don't trust any of my friends, but my loyal Knight, the rest could care less and could just look at the small picture of it all and say that nothings wrong, when inside I kill like never before. All I need is a friend hanging around, letting me talk when needed, not forcing me to talk, and just the random hugs at random moments, that just remind me you are there and you do care, but no one else does, and I don't know.

I don't know, it seems like no matter what I do, memories find their way in. Tonight it was a stupid movie, tomorrow who knows what it will be. I don't have patient to be around other people, all I want is you, Dani.

It's just I miss you so much, Mom. I promise you its every time I look and see me, there is an image of you there too. I miss you more than I ever have before, I just wish their was a girl around, and I wasn't left all alone to face life on my own, cause I can promise you that's not easy. I feel so broken, so messed up, and I don't know what else to say besides, I miss you and wish somehow you could be here, and I could talk to you, just once.

And it kills me to think that your gone for good, I guess the 13 years is catching up to me, I can't put it off anymore, cause it hurts all too much. I need someone there all the time, but no one is, and I don't know, it just kills me.

No comments: