Sunday, November 04, 2007

My Life Falling Apart

My world falls down right before my eyes

First off comes the "depression", cause I stinkin miss you so much
The thought of feeling alone
Not understanding
Questioning
This goes on for a week and and a half, and I still don't understand it

Then things start to get better
And my dad comes along with his ragging
Claims he never spazzes at me
And then tells me that if I think it's good than it's good
And he yells at me later cause it's not good enough
And well, I'm sorry I'm your germfreakish daughter
And I'm sorry that I have a "Mom" that cares about me
And call me to say happy birthday
And doesn't call you
Maybe she understands that I need some love
Cause I don't get love from a Mom
So she tries her best to fill that in for me
Ever even think how I feel about this?
And sorry I'm grumpy

I don't even know how I am

Do you even understand how much life stinks for me right now?
Do you understand what it's like to be a girl, living in an all guys family?
Do you understand what it's like to lose two of the closest people to me, in 13 years?

And to lose so many best friends
And finally find one I trust
And you hate me talking to her
Cause I'm wasting my time
I would be no where with her

And God, are you even out there anymore?
Do you even care?


I hate this!
It all kills too much.
I need a friend

But I'm asking for a lot out of you
You sure you can take that?

No comments: