Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I Wanna Be Your Best Friend
By: Kate Crane
Dedicated to: Dani Boucher

I see you standing there
I wonder what you want me to do
I watch your every move
I think I’ve got you figured out

You change your mood
And I get lost
I wonder if I’ll ever figure you out
I want to be the best friend I can
But I feel as though I just mess up

I want to be there for you
Every time you fall
But you push me away
And I don’t think you need me at all

I want to be your best friend
There by your side each step of the way
But how can I do it?
When all you do is push me away
I want you to trust me
But you seem never able to

I want to be there for you
Every time you fall
I wish you could just take my hand
And learn to not let go
And learn not to let go

I can see the pain in your eyes
And I don’t know what to doWill I ever win this fight? Or will you learn to let go?

*Attempted song, dumb, but working on music to go with it, so it's not just lyrics, not going so well tho. :)

2 comments:

The Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Unknown said...

thats relay good i likeit alto thats ausm