Wednesday, January 03, 2007

God...

It's January 3, 2007... wow that's weird to think about.... but it is. Lucky me, I got to go back to school today, that was so much fun just to be there... not! But anyway... as I said in the last post, lessons, lessons, lessons... I learn new ones everyday... I even learned something new about a piano today, ask me if you really want to know...
But, this past 2006 year, for me was a major year of lessons, and here is just one more thing that God has taught me this past year. I learned something really cool just about last month, and it came from something that someone said. For those of you who actually watched the testimony that I put on here, this will make more sense for you, but for others I will try to make it so you can understand, but I don't know if it will have the same meaning... and I really encourage you to listen to that, and you can just listen you don't even have to watch it, but just listening to it means a million.

God is teaching me something that I never really had thought about before. Here are the words right from Mark's testimony... "Mark, I don't need you.... I want you! Do you think that all these fears and limitations and all these things that make you feel so small are worrying me? Do you think that all these little initials that you got from all these little tests when you are young are weighing me down? Mark, I am going to do something in the world and I just want to know if you want to come."

That really hit me really hard one night. I was talking to my friend on IM, just like I always do, and I was listening to the testimony as I was talking, and all of a sudden it hit me, and it hit me hard. I don't know if you have ever felt God hit you and tell you something, and wow, that has happened to me a lot, but if you have, you know what I am talking about. It hit me super hard that night, and as I thought about it, a lot was going through me head that night as I was talking to my friend on IM.

To think that God didn't need me, but he wanted me, was like what?! Why would God want me? I am a girl, I have nothing. I don't have any talent, I'm not special... why God would you want me? Some kid, I'm not smart, I don't have anything special about me, I am just me. Why do you want me? But what comes next in his testimony... the next line says..."I am going to do something in the world, and I just want to know if you want to come." That line was repeating it self over and over in my head that night... and it was like this... ____, I don't need you, I want you! Everything that Mark says after that was like... wow! I don't even know how to explain it, but it was just like I was like wow!
And just as it is for me, God wants you... fill in the blank with your name as you read this one more time...

"_____ I don't NEED YOU, I WANT YOU!"

God wants you, he made you just the way that he wanted to, and he doesn't need you, he wants you! That is one thing that he showed me this past year, and all you have to do is let him take control. God may have given you some difficulties or limitations or whatever, but God says, they don't worry me, I know I made you that way, and I made you perfect, with a plan and a purpose just the way I made you.

I know that probably at times, we have all said this, God, if I was only him or her or this or that then you could use me, but me? I'm ____ and _____ why do you want to use me? I'm nothing. Yeah, how many times have I thought that? A million... I am just like, God, if you just made me like him or her then I would do it, but me, I can't do it. But God doesn't need you, he wants you! He wants to show the world what he can do through someone that will let him work in them. God will show the world awesome stuff, but only if you let him.

______, I don't need you, I want you! ~God

2 comments:

The Unknown said...

THats is grate but you are smart adn you are specile and you are C all of the abovve you sare grate. And i think that is a grate part of hie testimony couse i knew what it is like to be like yeah like i can do that.

Jesusfreak said...

thanks! and you are awesome too! I dont know, I just like it alot and it really hit me one night and yeah...and for me like to think that God wants me just the way I am was kinda weird... but it was awesome at the same time, and I know I can question why he did this or that, but then I just remember like what Mark said.. God doesnt need me, he wants me, and he is creating a journey for my life, and he just wants to know if I want to come.