Thursday, January 04, 2007

Thanks a million!

Hey Friends! I just wanted to say thanks! Thanks for making my 2006 an okay year. You are all such a blessing in my life, and I am so blessed to have you as friends. You make me smile, you make me cry, you make me laugh so hard and you make me feel at home, and of course you make me happy! I want to thank some people...

Hot Pink: Wow! What to say? Thank you so much for an awesome year! You helped me so much! You showed me that God has a plan for my life, even when I can't see it. Thanks for always being there for me, and listening to my hours and hours of talking and complaining. You are an awesome friend to me, and I am so blessed that God put you in my life. You make me laugh and you make me cry tears of joy! You are an awesome influence on my life, and you help me along my path of life. My path isn't always hard, but you have always picked me up for the many times I fell down. You taught me so much this year, and you are a major influence on my life. To be honest, I didn't really know who I was before this year, because I had made myself someone that I wasn't, and I was so used to that person, but little by little I have learned who I really am, and who God made me to be. Thanks for always being there for me for everything! You are very loyal, and you are always open to listening to me talk for hours on end about nothing, as I talk about my life, that is pretty boring and you just listen and you give me advice. You encourage me in so many ways, and that helps me so much! Just to know that someone really does care about me, and you are just a very caring and compassionate person. You always make sure that my day is going okay, and you always build me back up when the day is going horrible. You can always make me laugh even when I am having the worst day ever! Thanks for everything that you do for me! You make me my hard hard world easier. You smile at me and give me notes and you do millions for me! So, thanks for everything! I love you so much! You are such a blessing and I don't know what I would do without you. I don't know how I could ever thank you enough for everything that you have done for me. There is no way that I could repay you, thanks for just being an awesome friend! And always remember, God has a plan for your life, even when it doesn't seem that way!

Graprgirl: I don't know where to start with you... Lets start with a thanks! Thanks a million! Every morning, as I walk in that history door you are always sitting in your desk and all I have to do is smile. You are always sitting in your desk smiling or talking to a friend, and you always look so happy! You always write me notes, and you always listen to me as I talk. I talk and talk about pointless things and you just sit there and listen. So, thanks for doing that. You are an awesome friend to me, and I am so blessed to have you in my life. You are always there for me, and when I look down, you always make sure that I am okay. You always make me laugh, just cause its fun, and laughing makes the day better. And we are very violent... :) So, Grape, you are awesome! You are loyal and you always make sure I am okay, and you always ask for my prayer requests and you pray for them. We have fun times when we hang out, so thanks... "you make me happy!" Thanks for everything! I am so blessed to have you in my life! To have an awesome friend like you is amazing! I don't understand why you like to hang out with me, a weird, jerk, and boring person like me, but you always do. You are always so forgiving! Every time I mess up, which I know I do a lot, you always are just like its totally fine, and I am just like... thank you! You always forgive me every time I mess up. Thanks for everything! You are such a blessing! And remember the same as I told Hot Pink, God has a plan for your life, even when it doesn't seem that way.

Thank you all my friends for everything! You make my world so much better! You make me smile and you make me cry. You are always there for me, and since I don't have a mom, it is awesome to have friends that are always there for me, and talk to me when I want to talk, and have fun with me, and just give me some time to spend with girls. Thank you all so much for teaching me everything that you have taught me, which is a lot. I have grown closer to God, thanks to both of you! Thanks a million for everything! Love you all lots! I don't know why you all want to be friends with me, but I am just glad that you gave me a chance. I am sorry for all the times that I mess up, and that I will mess up, and for the times that my mess ups hurt you, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean too! I am so blessed to have friends like you in my life. God is amazing for putting you in my life! I hope you all have an awesome 2007, and that God will open your eyes to new things everyday. Love you all lots, and thanks a million for everything!!


~Slick/Ling Ho 2/Jesusfreak

4 comments:

The Unknown said...

Oh slick

you are so wicked and i could name so meany resons for being friends with you. I am not shere ever one would agrey i am compasionet. But your welcome i am jsut doing what you have done for me you do so much fore me so thanks. And i dont ever mind liseing you never bore me even whe it seems like you do you dont (small ateation span thing lol0. I should say thanks to you if you wnat to knew more jsut iask cous yueha
Love ya to

Hot pinkc aka Knight

Jesusfreak said...

Oh Hot Pink~

You are wicked awesome too! And as I said, you are an awesome friend to me, and such a blessing in my life! Thanks for everything you do, it all means to much to me! Thanks for everything! You do so much for me, I don't ever know how I could repay you! Thanks for everything! Love ya lots!!

Slick

chocogirl39 said...

oh, Ling Ho 2
I cannot cont the ways that you have made my life you blessed..... heehee

Jesusfreak said...

Both of you are awesome friends to me, so thank for everything! Love you both lots and lots! Call or IM me whenever you need me... if you just need someone to talk to, I would love to talk to you, just like you always talk to me when I am down or having a bad day and for some reason you always seem to cheer me up... so thanks! Luv ya lots!