Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Kills!

I'm sure it has started to follow me. I'm sure that I can't get it out of my head, and it's just going to stay there and pull me down. I'm sure there is no way that everything can be okay. I don't understand why God did took her, I don't understand where all this sudden pain came from. I don't get why it came out of nowhere and it hurts so much. I don't get how everyday I can make it through a day. I don't get how no one would ever know. I don't get why people can look at me, and just say hey Kate, stop staring off into space, but ya know, maybe I'm doing that just cause it hurts so bad, and just thinking about it kills me more than you could ever understand.

You wish that I would trust you, you try and make me talk, but my best friend can rarely ever get me to talk, so I wouldn't even try. Yeah, she may know all about this, and she may know how I feel about it, but it's cause she's there for me, it's cause she doesn't force me to talk, she LETS ME talk, when I WANT TO TALK, she has never forced me to talk, she has always listened. And if you want to gain trust in me, your going to have to show me some how that you are trustworthy. I'm not going to come out and tell you my life story, if I don't have trust in you. There is ONE PERSON who I have ever told in my 14 years of being alive how I really felt about it all, and that was my best friend.

You want me to be a best friend to you, but when have you been a best friend to me? When have you ever taken the time to listen to me? When have you ever taken the time to try and be my friend, try and understand me and what's going on? When have you just said, "Kate, I know you need me, and I don't know what's going on, but I'm here." Cause yeah, you may look at me, and say hey Kate's tough, she doesn't need anything in return, she always encourages me, why would she need encouragement, she's got it all in her. But do you know how hard it is to listen to your own encouragement? I can't listen to myself, cause I don't. I need it coming from a friend, and if you aren't going to give it to me, maybe I won't give it to you. Cause it's the people who give it who need it most, cause they know what it's like to need it and not get it.

I hurt so much. It kills so much. I wish everything was okay, but it really isn't. I wish that you where still here, I wish that I wasn't alone, the only girl, I wish that I understood, where this ongoing pain came from. I wish someone would take the time out of their day, give me a hug, and let me cry on their shoulder, build trust in me (or be the only one i trust), and try and be the friend back that I try and be for them. I feel like I have one friend out there that I really trust, and she has no idea how much I appreciate everything that she does for me all the time. She has no idea, although I wish she did. I love her so much. But that doesn't make the pain stop, it doesn't make it go away.

You got answers to my question, cause I would really like to know. How can I get so much pain coming from nowhere? How can this hurt so much? I wish it didn't, I wish it was all back that way it was, I wish it was all perfect, I wish you where here. I wish I didn't cry because of you, but on you. I don't get it, and I don't know what to do anymore, got answers for me, fill me in, cause I need to know.

I wish you could ask me if I was okay, and I could honestly tell you I was, but the thoughts, the memories follow me everywhere I go, and they hurt so much. Tears build up all day, the pain builds inside, I don't know what to do anymore, I miss you, and it hurts way too much, it's not even right.

It just kills so much!

No comments: