Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Could I talk to you just a little longer?
Could you hold on just a little longer?
Could you look me in the eye and say I love you just one more time?
Could you give me one more hug before I lose my everything?
Could you support me when I need it, just one more time?
Could I hear you voice, just one more time?
Could you play our song just one more time?

Could you not saying goodbye tonight and hangon for everything?
Could I wait for ever for you and have you never come back?
Will you come home tonight and still be alive?
Will all your friendship still not be forgotten?
Would you remember that I loved you?

Would you care if I laughed too hard?
Would you care if I cried cause I couldn't help it?
Would you care if I was as weak as a leaf?
Would you still love me?

Just don't even ask.... no idea

1 comment:

The Unknown said...

THats relay good iliekit alot