Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I Miss You (part 3)

How many times will you tell me you understand? How many times are you going to sit in front of me, and say, I'm here for you, I understand what your going through, when the closest thing you got to losing a mom, is your grandpa that you never talked to that died when you were a month old. Don't tell me you understand when you really don't. Cause you don't get what depression is, you don't get what its like to want to not move, to cry, but yet keep a reputation of being tough, you don't know what it's like to wish so bad that you had her back, you don't know what it's like to be the only girl in your family and hurt so much you don't even know what to do, but just put the thought away, so you can make it through a day. You don't know what it's like to sit through someone talking about death, and suicide, and then walking and seeing your friends don't even care, and you were trying hard not to cry.

You hold me close in your arms, I loved the way you felt so strong.

You think that maybe I wouldn't know what it would feel like, but ya know, I had someone close enough to me that she was my mom, and she was moved away, and you don't know how stinkin hard that is for me, she was the best. She gave amazing hugs, and now I miss those, those made it so I could go on, the made it all okay, and guess what, it's not. It hurts way too much for me to bear.

Oh how I wish you could see everything that's happening for me...

I wish you could be proud of me, I wish you could be here for me, and yeah maybe I wouldn't talk to you all the time, but I wish you were hear, so we could go out just cause we felt like it, and it wouldn't be with a guy that didn't understand anything I was going through.

And I still shed a tear every once in a while

More than you know, cause I miss her so much some days, there are days I'll sit in my room and cry for no reason, just cause I wish she was around, or maybe it's not even her, I wish Tammy was around. But the thing is, their not, and that kills me so much.

You can't tell me you understand cause I know you don't. And if you would stinkin take the time to listen to me, maybe you would understand. If you would stinkin even care to look at me, knowing life stinks, and say hey Kate, this is cause i love you, and give me a nice hug, sper of the moment, you don't know what that would mean to me.

Sorry, I'll shut up, I'm just kinda getting out my thoughts, to someone, even if no one reads this, but ya know, at least it's out there.

No comments: