Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"Could you hold it just a little longer?" the calm voice inside me says, wishing she didn't have to let go. "I want to hold onto you forever, never let you go, I want to stay in the warm embrace, knowing that love is right there, coming straight from your heart. I don't want to hug to end, I want it to last forever. I want to stay in this comfort zone, where I know, I don't have to smile, where, I know that I can sit and cry on your shoulder and you won't care. Where I know I don't have to be tough, where I know for me to cry doesn't make me a wimp, but just shows life stinks. Where I know you understand, where I know that I'm safe from the world around me. Where, I know that you won't let go, until I let go, and even then you could still hang on."

I want the world to fade away, and only you exist there, standing in front of me. I want to put my head on your shoulder, and let the tears fall and know you don't care. I want to stand there, with you, and not move a muscle, I want to have two arms around me and put two arms around you, in a hard hug, I want to hang on and not let go. I want to laugh when needed, and cry when the time is right. I want to talk, but not necessarily talk, but sit in your arms, and let the world fade away, till it's just me and you left standing there.

Comment me if you so desire!

2 comments:

The Unknown said...

thats amsinsgin

Anonymous said...

very nice!