Sunday, October 28, 2007

I Miss You (Cont)

It's not just a simple I can relate, cause someone I know in my long family tree, it's the one in my family, the one I would have been able to come to, the other girl in my family that would have been through some of the stuff I have been through, the person who would have understood. The thing is that people don't get it till it's them going through it. It's not as simple as you think it is, it's as hard as a rock that can't be broken. It's harder everyday. I miss her, like nothing else some days, and other days I don't want to make it reality and I just want to pretend it never happens, and that somehow maybe the world would be just how I wanted it to be. If you understood it, I would tell you everything, but you don't. If you took the time to stop pitying me and took some time just to listen to what I go through everyday, maybe I would tell you, maybe I would learn to talk some, but the thing is, would you even care to listen? It's critical for a girl to have another girl in her life and for me, all I have is my friends, yeah they may be the best friends in the world, but it's still not the same. If that song wasn't by Hannah Montana, I would write it, and say it was my own, cause I can relate, and wish someone else could.

But for now, that's just my thoughts, not that you even care. But I needed to speak my mind, atleast this poor little blog wouldn't mind, but the readers probably give up after reading the first sentence, it's not amuzing to you, but yet so painful for me.

1 comment:

The Unknown said...

I knwo it hert snad i dindt give up