Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Yup... This is dumb

It's a game we all like to play
It's a world we like to fake
It's the truth we want to hide
It's the pain we don't show inside
It's the mask we chose to wear
So we don't have to show our tears
It's a choice we have to make
If we chose to fake
We like to fake it cause it seems easier
We like to play these game
And make the world believe us
You may say you've got it all
When really you have nothing
You can come to me with a mask
You can hide all you want from me
But you can't hide it from God
He knows it all
And no matter how hard you try to hide it,
It won't work
You can hide it from me
I can't make you show it to me
You can only chose to
I know I may not understand you or your pain,
But God does
He'll listen
He loves you
Your his child
And when you fall he'll catch you
When you cry, he'll catch each tear in his hand
You can't hide it from him
You can't hide the facts of what he already knows
You can fake it with me, but you can't fake it with the one who created you
With a plan and a purpose

6 comments:

The Unknown said...

thats wiked asum

Rebe said...

Hey! i love it!
its rebe! lol.thats just amazing!

Anonymous said...

LOVERLY!

Anonymous said...

I totally spelled temperairelly wrong! OH WELL!

Anonymous said...

I!T!'!S S!T!I!L!L L!O!V!E!R!L!Y!

Anonymous said...

Still loverly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha