Thursday, May 10, 2007

You Don't Understand

You don't understand what I've been through.
You don't see all the tears I've cried.
You don't see all the times when a little word can hurt me so much.
You don't understand how hard life can be.
You don't understand the pain.
You don't understand the hurt,
you don't know what it's like to have to lie to everyone about what goes on.

You don't understand
You'll never know
You don't understand how much it hurts to be me

You haven't seen the least of it
You don't know how much it hurts me
You've never seen me cry,
You've never seen my true pain

You'll never know till you've been there
You'll never know how hard it is to endure pain,
Until you've been there
You'll never know my pain until your there
and wish you could get out

You'll never know true pain till you feel it
You'll never understand how hard it is to fake it
You'll never understand cause your not me

You'll never know my pain
You'll never understand it
You'll never see the uncried tears
You'll never know my pain

-lyrics by Annoymous.

1 comment:

The Unknown said...

that cool true but pople can lisen