Sunday, February 25, 2007

Lord I Need You

Lord I come
Fallen and broken apart
I need you Lord,
Won't you come and save me?

I've fallen apart
Both inside and out
I need your love today.

Lord, your love is awesome
And your strength is amazing
Your power is beyond all measure
You are awesome, truly awesome

Lord, I come with pain and sorrow
I need you Lord
Please comfort me today

The world is crashing down around me
Lord, come and save me,
I need you today

Your love, your grace,
Your strength, your power,
you are awesome Lord, truly awesome.

We serve an awesome God, I tell ya! He is so awesome, and most of all he loves me, and I really don't get why. I am so messed up and useless, but he still loves me and has a plan for me... wow, how awesome is that? We serve an awesome God, so why not today... take the time to thank him for all he has done! He is so awesome, and I know he has blessed me in so many ways! I am so thankful for everything around me. I have awesome friends, and even though my life might not be perfect all the time, I always have God on my side helping me through it all. Through the good and bad times, through the smiles and the pain. I sure serve an awesome God who is so awesome! He loves me... and he loves you too. :)

7 comments:

The Unknown said...

He is amsijng he is so asum and he is the best ther was is and always will be. He is wiked

Jesusfreak said...

he is wicked awesome... :)

The Unknown said...

Yeah he is.

Jesusfreak said...

Our awesome God...how wonderful is he?

Anonymous said...

Sweet post! It kinda makes me think about how much He cares and loves me and how much He has done for me and what He plans to do. OUR GOD IS AWESOME! Cha!

chocogirl39 said...

CHA, Sparky

Jesusfreak said...

our God is totally awesome! :)