Saturday, February 10, 2007

It's Been A Long Week...

Wow! It has been a long time since I have updated, sorry about that! I have been really busy, and my life has been stressful, trying to get everything in, I just never really had the time, so sorry for those of you who read my blog all the time, and were looking for something interesting from me... I'm very sorry. I will try to keep updating now... and keep you up to date on I don't know what, but, yeah, sorry for my faithful friends! :)

Not much has gone on in my life since I last talked to you, other then me just being stressed out and frustrated, which is nothing new. But, something I was thinking about... and I might as well share it with you. So, here I go, and this may sound really dumb, and I'm sorry if it does. But, I was thinking about time. You are probably thinking... wow TIME?!?! That's amazing...

But the thing is, I wasn't thinking about my time, I was thinking about God's timing and how perfect it was! You are probably now thinking, what in the world is she saying, and what is her problem? But, let me go on.

So, as I said, life has been not so wonderful lightly, and I have been looking for pleasure and cures in the wrong places. I have tried to look for it in things of the world, like things that I think can make me happy, because I like to be happy... don't we all? No matter how much I did to try and get this thing off my mind, nothing worked. I would always have it play over and over in my head, and try to figure it out. But, I would just end up making myself stressed out, and mad at myself. And, for those of you who have seen me mad or frustrated, you know that I always blame myself, and put myself down.

One night, I was really mad at myself, for dumb reasons, and like all I did was put myself down. I said that everyone hated me, and that no one cared about me, and that I was just some dumb loser, and everyone just wanted to talk me because they had pity on me. So, while I was all mad at myself, and at God, my favorite verse came into my head, which is Jeremiah 29:11.

So, I got to thinking, and I was thinking about God having a plan for my life. I knew that he did, but it really didn't seem like it. But, God's time is better then mine. He had been planning a lot for me, and he was going to bless me someday, I just had to wait.

I didn't want to wait on God's time, I wanted him to work on my time, but God's time is so much better then my own. When I look over my life, God has always blessed me, and helped me along when I needed it most, I just have to wait on his time, and not on my own time, because he has plans for me that are awesome, and he wants to use me to do awesome things, but I can't live on my own time, I have to live on his, and trust him with my life, and my time.

Just something that God has taught me, and maybe he just taught you something from me, but, I don't know! I just pray that God would teach you something new and awesome this week, and that that something will help you and touch you and help you with what you are going through in your life right now.

8 comments:

The Unknown said...

GRate messege you are such a grate wright. I dont talk to you couse i have pittey on you. I'm sorry but i dontlike you i dont ahte you ether. I love you. I hope you know that adn i talk to you couse it is an asum experens

Jesusfreak said...

Thanks! I love you too! Your awesome! I love talking to you, so I hope you don't mind talking to me... :)

The Unknown said...

KAte i dont mind tlaking to you i dontlike talking to you i love talking to you

Jesusfreak said...

I love talking to you too... :)

The Unknown said...

are oyu shere? i cna be a frustrating person to tlak to

Jesusfreak said...

Yup, I love talking to you...

chocogirl39 said...

me too... I love to talk to of you!

Jesusfreak said...

aw.... thanks! i like talking to you too! :) love you both!