Monday, March 12, 2007

Running

I want to run so far that you can't find me, I want to run so far that you don't even know where in the world I could be and no matter how hard you search for me, you can't find me. I want to run so far away that I can cry all day and you will never know. I want to run so far that it's impossible to be around this life here. I want to run from my dumb life.

I want to feel the wind in my face as I run so fasts down the street, trying to find a spot to sit and rest. I want to run and feel the wind on my back, I want to run from this world and hope it never comes back.

I don't want you to come after me, there is no use... I'm not going to stop for you, no matter how hard you want me to, I'm not going to cry when your around, I'm not going to run with you, I'm just going to run away from you.

If you really care about me, you won't give up on me. When I run from you, you aren't going to run from me, you are going to run after me, and run with me. You are going to try to catch up to me, and you are going to try to talk to me. Even if I push you away, you aren't going to give up on me, you will just try so hard to catch up to me, and when I just blow you off, and turn away from you, just so you won't have to see me cry, but you won't leave, you will just sit there, that would show me you cared.

But, life is dumb, and I hate my life, I want to run away from it, but I just can't. I mess everything up, I am messed up, I'm the one who does all this...

Ever feel that way? That you want to just run from life and from everything in this world? Every things can get so messed up all the time, and everything can be so dumb... but just talk to God about it, he knows it, and he is always going to be there for you and he never ever will give up on you. Just wait... things will get better, when it's God's will.

4 comments:

The Unknown said...

i wnat to ru nto ill lrun after you and i know you might get mada t me i dont care i know you might run hard to get aways but ill fallow as long as you wnat me to

Jesusfreak said...

as long as you want to come, lets go. But remember... if you stay here maybe life will be better, who knows?

Anonymous said...

Nice. I will TOTALLY run after you. I have that same feeling too! I hope you would do the same for me also.

Jesusfreak said...

aww..... thanks for running