Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Is it hard to understand the Bible?

Have you ever been reading you Bible, and it seemed that it made NO sense at all! Well, I feel that way sometimes. But, I found it easier to read when I take the time to read it, and when I ask God to help me understand it, and teach me new things through it, and he normally does. But, I mean, it does not work if you only read your Bible, because you know you should, and you rush through it, but it normally will come to you when you spend your time on it, and wait to learn something that God wants to teach you.

I used to find everything in there made no sense, but I have been spending time reading the word, and accually thinking about what it say, and it all has come so much clearer to me. And I have learned that you have to take you time, and let God speak to you, and be patient. I mean, some days it may be hard, but God will help you! He loves you, you are his child, made with an awesome plan, and he loves you so much. And he will show you when it is his time.

So, that is all I have for this post. But, I am kinda running out of stuff to say, so if you have anything you want me to talk about, feel free, do not be shy! Just ask!

Jeremiah 33:3
'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'

*and yes, I know I have already put this verse, but it seemed to fit, so I put it again!

5 comments:

The Unknown said...

thanks for the tips. I'll use them

Jesusfreak said...

sure! Why not??!!

Anonymous said...

cool...cool...seee u tomorrow!

Jesusfreak said...

okay, see ya then! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

yayayayaya ur welcome