Sunday, October 08, 2006

All I want, to be with you
More and more each day
I find that I turn away
But still youre calling my name

I dont talk to you Jesus
I dont sing to you Jesus
I dont call you Lord my God
I wont die for you Jesus
Not my life Jesus
This race Ill run my own

Do you ever feel this is what you are saying to God? You don't purposelyrpsoly, but you turn away from God, and tell him that you do not need his help. But, you want to be closer to him, but how can you become closer if you do not spend time with Him? To become closer to Him, you have to spend time with Him.

Just like, if you have a friend, and you want to become closer, what do you do? Do you talk to them? And spend time with them? Well, if you want to become closer to God, you need to pray to himspendd spen time in the Word, and maybe you are not an alone person, but you like to be with other people. So, maybe you want to start a Bible Study with you and some friends, and talk about God there.

So, try to makehabithabbit every day to spend time with God. Set aside a time each day when you can spend time with Him. And maybe start with only 10 mins, and let the time keep growing, and growing, and soon, you will feel close to God. And ask Him to help you too, and he will help you.

Jeremiah 33:3

'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.' (NIV)

'Call to me and I will answer you. I'll tell you marvelous and wondrous things that you could never figure out on your own.' (The Message)

6 comments:

The Unknown said...

cool cool

Jesusfreak said...

thank you!!

Anonymous said...

that is cool...

Jesusfreak said...

thanks! And wow you have a long name!

Anonymous said...

yep! i do. This one's even longer

Jesusfreak said...

It is so long that it is cut off! Wow, you really have a long name! I wonder how you learned to spell that in kindergarden, you must be pretty smart!