Friday, August 03, 2007

You Win!

Left hand positioned, right hand positioned
I'm ready for a fight, Who will win today?
You want my life, I won't give it to you
You want control, keep dreamin

It's a fight everyday
Who will win today?

You win!
Cause your stronger
You win!
Cause you've got the power
You win!
Cause I can't do it on my own
You win!

The fight begins as a even match
I think I could beat you today
The fight begins and you push me down
Just as fast as the clock begins
I'm down

You win!
So here's my life
You win!
So you have control
You win!
My life is yours
You win!
It's all yours.

That's something... I could have potently wrote it, then again most likely I didn't. But that's for you to figure out. Now... hidden message? Maybe, maybe not. I don't know. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kate, i love it!!

The Unknown said...

hidne messige everitnhg oyu wright has ahgifddne masssig i tihnk i get it very cool slick very cool