Saturday, August 25, 2007

Tomorrow

I'm getting baptized tomorrow, and I so don't know if I'm ready for this or not. I'm flipping out right now. It's my only chance, ever with my church to get baptized, and I don't know if I'm ready for this, it just came up so fast, and now it's happening tomorrow, and I'm not sure if I'm ready for this. I feel like I got so fired up for it on Wednesday, and now I'm flipping out about. There will be so many people coming just to watch me, and I don't know if I'm really ready for this. Guess, it's what I'm doing tomorrow, and I don't plan on letting go of it.

With 4 word, You created light
With 3 words, You calmed a storm
With love and compassion,
You healed the sick
And befriended the poor
When you spoke, many listened
When you walked, many followed

Chorus:
You deserve more than you get
You deserve all control
Why can't we just understand that?
What has to happen to make us give it all to you?

We can't do this on our own
Although we wish we could
We like control, and hate giving it away
We want to have all control
But really you deserve it

Bridge:
It's all yours
I give it all to you (2x)

That's what I want with my life, I want God to have it, I want Him to use me as His servant. I want to be used for his ministry. I feel a calling in me, and I want to follow it. Maybe I am excited for my baptism, cause that's the truth of it all, that's my truth, I'm going to go out there and get baptized, and that's my next step, and my way to show others that my life is in God's hands and let them keep me accountable for that.

No comments: