Sunday, August 19, 2007

This is for Dani

This is for Dani, because she said that she really needs something to read, and yeah, I haven't updated in awhile, so this is all for her... cause I've got nothing else to talk about. She was all on my case for not updating in awhile, (which was true), so I decided to make this loverly post just for her, well cause I have nothing better to do. And man, have I ever missed talking to her in awhile, its been a whole two days, as she says, I'm unsure if that's true or not, well yeah I guess it was two days ago. Yeah, but world, just so ya know, Dani's pretty awesome, and ya know, I am pretty lucky to know her, exspecially cause she hangs out with me, but I guess she's pretty weird too, the only reason I hang out with her is cause her mom pays me. I'm not sure I ever want to talk to her again though, after last time, cause she laughed her head off at me, which wasn't very nice, I was extremely hurt, so I hung up on her. Anyway, as you can see, we have some pretty good times together. There's other times when we are completely serious, and yeah, that's fun too though, cause she's a pretty amazing listener, and encourager to me, and I love her for that. But yeah, the food on the table is calling, so I must hither away now... but I love you, Dani, and I sure hope this blog was good enough for you. :)

1 comment:

The Unknown said...

than kyou very much for updateing i love you to