Friday, July 14, 2006

What do you do when you are in a group and feel like you are on the out side looking in?

Well, I am not sure that I understand your question, but.... I will still try to answer your question! But, I think the best way that you can make yourself feel more like you are in the group is kinda if you.... I don't know, but like start a conversation to one of the people or everyone. And see how they react, and the best thing to be able to fit in, is to just be yourslef. Because if they do not accept you for who you really are, it kinda means that they are not really your friends!! SO, my best idea for your problem would be to just try to make up a conversation, or try to become freinds with one of them, or just try to join in and have fun! I know.... it is a lot easier said then done, but, just try your best to be yourself and have FUN!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I will try that.

Anonymous said...

Can you tell me who you are? (sk8er235) PLEASE?!?!?!?!