Sunday, July 23, 2006

Today at church.......

Hey!!! This moring as a sat in church, I was thinking about what the two missionaries were talking about. And it was this; do you know your friends are christians? Are they sure they are going to heaven when they die? Are you willing to show them your faith and talk to them about God? And I got to thinking. You know, I have never really asked my friends if they had any questions about God, infact, I have NEVER even brought up the subjesct while I was talking to one of them.

So, I have decided that I am going to ask right now this simple question. Do you bevleive in God? Do you have any questions about him??

If you do not feel comfertible about talking about this on my blog under comments, and you just want me to be able to read it. You can e-mail me at beware_of_me123@yahoo.com! So, yeah!! The choice is yours, but I want feedback!!

Thanks for reading my blog! You all rock!!

7 comments:

chocogirl39 said...

hi kitty1
i think you know the answer to the question you asked in my case. You know I believe in god, and am a Chiristian. yup, so ttyl!

The Unknown said...

You knew my answer

Anonymous said...

Genesis 1:27. My favorite refrains. So do think you knew my answer yes I am.

Anonymous said...

I know! But, I meant like, do you have any questions and all that!

Anonymous said...

To whom are you tacking to mo or that Dj person or the other Jesusfreak

Anonymous said...

Everyone!! And yeah!

Anonymous said...

Anyone got any questions?