Sunday, July 02, 2006

Another Question

Question- What do you think of your friendships/friends?
Answer- I think they are all really cool, and I am really glad God gave them to me. I know that all of my friends are on different journeys, and that even I am, but I want to be here and be able to talk to them, and be there for them. I think that ALL of my friends, are really cool, and fun to hang out with! I love being able to hang out with them and like have sleepovers, and go out and do stuff, and most importantly, that I can come to them and talk to them, and I know they will listen, and be there for me. So..... To all of you friends out there, I want you to know, I AM HERE FOR YOU WHENEVER YOU NEED TO TALK TO ME, you can call me if it is summer, or you can e-mail me, but I want you all to know I am here for you, just like you are here for me whenever I need you. I love you all! Thanks for just, well................... Being YOU!!
Luv ya all!

1 comment:

The Unknown said...

cool answer