Monday, July 17, 2006

My Problems in Life

Well, in case some of you who are reading my blog do not know that I do not have a mom, that is one thing I struggle with. Just think....... you have no other women in your house (unless you have a sister) and you do not have someone to ALWAYS be there for you when you need to talk. When I tell alot of people, they are like "Well, it is kinda a privlage, because you do not have a mom getting on your case all the time about stuff." But, I do not think it is a privlage, because well, you have no one in your family to do girl stiff with, and you are ALWAYS with boys in your family!! But, I would have to say the only reason I can live through it all is that... well, it is accually 3 things; 1. Because I have Jesus on my side to help me. My all time favorite verse is Jerimiah 29:11. "For I know the plans I have for you" declars the Lord. "Plans to prospure you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." 2. Because I have an AWESOME friend that I call "mom" and she takes me out to do girly things, and like takes me away just to talk sometimes, and she is ALWAYS there for me when I need her. She even sys I cn call her at any time, day or night, and she will be ready to talk and listen when I need her. And 3. because I have SUCH GREAT friends that are there when I need to talk, and support me in all I do. And they ALWAYS have time to listen to all of my comlients and all of my stories, and just have time to talk to me and be there for me.

So, that is one thing I struggle with, but I also have GREAT friends and family that help me through it!!

Thanks for all you do guys!! I love you all!!

6 comments:

The Unknown said...

i uh i realy don'tknew what to say

Anonymous said...

Well, you said to talk about the struggels in my life, so I did!!

The Unknown said...

I didn't knew poeple achaly lisend to me

Anonymous said...

Why would we not? I needed to something to talk about, and you gave me something, so now I have a line of things to talk about!

The Unknown said...

oh ok then well i am glad i did that i think

Jesusfreak said...

Yes! Thanks!!