Sunday, November 19, 2006

Welcome Home

Welcome home, you
I know you by name
How do you do?
I shine because of you today
So come and sit down
Tell me how you are
I know, son, its good just to see your face

-Welcome Home You- Brian Littrell

This song is the story ofa lott of people's lives. At times, we all astray from God. We go out onto our own path. We get mad at God for whatever reason, and we don't think there is a point in staying on His side, and trying to go along with Him. So, we go onto our own paths. We try to do things on our own, and I can tell you, basically NO ONE can do it! We need help. You can't do something as hard as life, all alone. You need friends, and mostimportantlyy, you need GOD! He is the one you need, and he is the one who can help you with all of your problems.

Sometimes when we go astray from God, we think that there is no possible way that we can go back on His side again, and we think that he could never love us again. But, as the song says, God is standing there, and waiting for you. And when you come to him, he is just waiting for you to come back. He is standing at the door, waiting for you. He waits, and he wait for YOU! He waits for you, because you are his PRECIOUS child, and he waiting for you, because he loves you. No matter how much bad stuff you have done, he still loves you, and he still waits for you. And when you come, he gives you a HUGE HUG, and wants to talk to you. Just like a friend you have no seen for like ever, then when you see them again, then you want to talk to them and hug them, and all that. It is the same with God. He is waiting for you, and he wants you to come back. He created you, and he waits for His creation. He is always ready to be on your side, and help you,youu just have to ask Him.

Think of the song again, read the words one more time, but the words are coming to you, from God, they are a letter from God, and this is what He is saying to you. This is not to anyone, but you...Readd it as if I didn't write this, but God did. And He is speaking to you...

Welcome home, you
I know you by name
How do you do?
I shine because of you today
So come, sit down
Tell me how you are
You know, son, it's good just to see your face

God is waiting for you, and when you come, he knows your name, and he wants to know how you are doing now. He wants you to come, and sit and talk with Him. And He says, you know what? I don't care what you have just done, it is just good to see your face. And then, when you say... "God, forgive me for doing that," he says, I already did. And then when you ask Him years later if he remembers what you did, he will say no. He is not like an ordinary friend, he forgives you, and he doesn't even remember them, they just go into the trash, and they are gone. Never to be remembered again, they are gone, and will be. He doesn't remember them. They are gone. Read the words one more time, and put you name in the 1st blank, and then put your name.

Welcome home, ______.
I know you by name.
How do you do?
I shine because of you today
So, come, sit down
Tell me how you are
You know son, it's good just to see you face.

11 comments:

The Unknown said...

grate messeg grate grate messeg

Jesusfreak said...

thanks! You really encourage me! So, thanks!

Anonymous said...

wow, i never thought of it that way. cool message, jf (jesusfreak) that was awesome!

The Unknown said...

uh your welcome

Jesusfreak said...

Yeah, I like that song because of the lyics, and it means alot to me!

Jesusfreak said...

it does, and i mean it when i say thanks!

The Unknown said...

hold on you told me you didn't like that song hum and it is no bigge

Jesusfreak said...

I didn't like the song cause I heard it too much, but I like the lyrics, and yeah. I like the song better know that it is not on the radio like 24-7. So, yeah....

Anonymous said...

fjdk;;slkkdn ncniwowiie jfklekdc, eiowon?

The Unknown said...

ok well then i will for give you ha

Jesusfreak said...

Well, it is a better song now, that they don't play it so much! ya know?