Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Random Old Me! With nothing to talk about!

I tell ya, I am fresh out og things to talk about. But, I did not have some one say I should talk about dyslexcia, but I am not going to because I do not know that much about it, and I am not sure if the person who gave me that to talk about really meant it! If you really want to know about dyslexia, here is a good website about it. Here one is: http://kidshealth.org/kid/health_problems/learning_problem/dyslexia.html, so yeah! That is one!

But, anyway... I was thinking of what to talk about, and I was trying to think about what kind of problems people have in life. I mean, there are disiblities, friend problems, family issues, and tons more. So, I want my readers to tell me about a problem in their life, and ask questions if they have any about them. So, yeah that is what I want you todo! So, yeah!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wasn't being seriouse. Good spelling.

The Unknown said...

nic qustion skater 235 but i dont have any.

Anonymous said...

You knew,
what do you mean good spelling?

sk8er235,
I will give you some "tips" when I get back!

dj,
Thanks for reading my blog!!

The Unknown said...

um your welcome

The Unknown said...

oh sorry my bad

chocogirl39 said...

um...owner!!! (well, you told me not to call you kitty which i am very sad about) just tell us what you've been doing! that'll give you a topic!