Saturday, August 19, 2006


Hey! I am back from my long time being gone! But, yeah! So.... did you miss me? I hope so! JK! Anyway... I missed you all! And I still do! :) Anyway... sadly the summer is almost over! I am SO sad! I mean... I am glad to be able to see friends at school again, but sad that I will not be able to sleep in anymore! Wahh......... don't ask, I am really hyper, because I am tierd! And yeah... but.. I still am trying to find a topic to talk about. So, if it seems I am talking about nonsense... sorry! But, I will write another post soon, but until then.... bye!

(SO sweet, I know!)
Weirdo

8 comments:

The Unknown said...

i am not going bsck to school no i am not and will not so there 9 sitst down and crosse arms.)

Anonymous said...

I will miss you at school! PEASE COME, FOR ME!!

The Unknown said...

hum hum (ponders the thought with grate thiking power) I don't like school hum I do like my friends hum ah my hed herts

Anonymous said...

PLEASE COME!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! I beg of you! Think of it in a good way, you get to be with friends!

The Unknown said...

Yes but there is more bad then good any way i have to go do you think my parents would let me droup out i was just kidung

Jesusfreak said...

No, sorry I do not think they would let you do that! You wish tho! I do too! Why does school have to be work, why can't it just be fun?!?!?!?!

The Unknown said...

i dont knew school; is dumb

chocogirl39 said...

dj!!!! you have to stay at school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will miss you soooooooooo much! please stayy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am wiht Kittykate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU!!!