Monday, June 26, 2006

Your Question

Question- What do you think of people with mental disabilities?

Answer-

I think they are the same as any other person. I do not think they are weird, and I do know from past experience that once you get to know them, they are really nice people! I do not think that ANYONE should be treated differently because of their disability, but I think all should be treated the same way, because they were made by the same Creator as us. And when they were built they were with a plan and a purpose, so I do not think they should be treated any differently then any other person, but they should be treated the same. Because they are really cool once you get to know them.

2 comments:

The Unknown said...

cool post weerd qustion cool post

chocogirl39 said...

cool stuff,kate! that is so right! luv ya!