Saturday, June 24, 2006

Talk, Talk, Talk

So, I do not really know what to talk about, so I am going to talk about my friend.
I have a friends, I mean I have a lot of them, but I am going to talk about two.

1.) She is really cool, and she is a lot of fun to hang out with. We like to get together and talk, I mean whenever we get together that is really all we do, is just talk.

2.) She is really nice, hyper, and fun. We love to have sleepovers all the time, and just talk, be wired, and just have a blast. We also have this proclamation..... Well, we do not need to get into details about that!

But, anyway...... If you THINK or DO KNOW who these two people are, let me know!

Have a great day!

-Me

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have no idea

Anonymous said...

Um i think it is Ashly and Ann or mabey Mo

chocogirl39 said...

1st is me, second is ann-by the way, this is not kate, it is ashley

chocogirl39 said...

so many people arejesusfreaks!!! lol